|Journey of Faith: From Sinai to Eretz Yisrael
|Rabbi Yonason Arenias
A Comprehensive Running Commentary on Sefer Bamidbar
Would you like to finally see the big picture and know what Sefer Bamidbar is really about? Are you confused about the order of events, or why one passage follows the next? Do you want to know what the major commentators say on the parashah?
Would you like reading the weekly parashah to be an enjoyable experience that you look forward to each week?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Rabbi Yonason Arenias, a writer and educator of note, has written the book for you. “Serious enough to satisfy the mature and sophisticated student, yet laid out with a clarity that makes it accessible even for the younger student” (Rabbi Ahron Lopinasky).
In this unique work you will get an amazingly clear picture of what’s going on in the parashah — from outlines, overviews, and a flowing, easy-to-read running commentary (largely narrative).
- See the big picture and get in depth analyses of key topics — you choose how much detail to go into
- Enjoy reading a really clear, elucidated translation
- Find out what the major commentators say on each parashah
Includes hundreds of stimulating questions lining the margins — perfect for the Shabbos table!
- What was Hashem’s greatest demonstration of love for His people?
- Why did Amalek’s attack at Mount Hor cause a civil war?
- What’s the only way that the other nations can harm the Jewish people?
Not just another parashah book. Enjoy and understand Sefer Bamidbar like never before!
“It is indeed a masterpiece and well worth reading. It is very inspiring...” — RABBI YISROEL BELSKY ZT”L
“The scope of this work is phenomenal!” —RABBI ZEV LEFF
“Authoritative, insightful, and extremely well presented.” —RABBI BEREL WEIN
“Rabbi Arenias has a gift for clear and engaging writing” —SHLOMO GREENWALD, JEWISH PRESS